Officially supported by:
Ministry of Interior
Government of Dubai
- Dubai Police Force was established on June 01, 1956, and was based in "Naif Fort," as its Headquarters, until the year 1973 when it was moved to the current location. "Naif Fort" was transformed, later, into one of Dubai Police Stations.
- We, Dubai Police, are proud to be an Arab modern police establishment with a force of more than fifteen thousand employees who are characterized by their degrees of high-level multi specialties and training. We are also proud to be one of the best security institutions, at all levels; locally, regionally, and globally.
- Dubai Police is an integral part of the United Arab Emirates Police Force. Its mission is to improve the quality of life, in the Country, by operating in accordance with the constitutional rights to enforce the law and maintain security and safety of the community and of everyone living in the Country.
- Dubai Police Force is chaired by His Highness, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum; Vice-President, Prime Minister, and Ruler of Dubai.
- Excellence and Quality
- Dubai Police uses the highest and the most precise measures of operation in performing its duties, functions, and powers, through the institutional performance indicators and the practice of the strategic planning, efficiently managing human and financial resources, and through simplifying procedures, strengthen community partnership, innovative initiatives, respect of personal excellence, and teamwork.
- Dubai Police is the first Arab police institution to apply DNA testing in criminal investigation, the first Arab police institution to use Electronic Fingerprinting, and the first Arab police institution to apply the concept of "Clean Desk Policy".
- Dubai Police Force is the first Arab police institution to establish a department exclusively for human rights. It is an overall "Community Police" that is exercising this role, preceding many police departments in the world.
- Dubai Police Force is the first Arab Police to use the Global Positioning System (GPS) and the first to apply patrol location technique, ahead of many European and American countries.
- Dubai Police Force won many awards for excellence; locally, regionally, and globally. In addition, it acquired numerous first-place awards in many competitions.
- In keeping up with the cultural and technological advancement, Dubai Police is the first, at Arab World level, to introduce the "Electronic Services" in transactions and completion of procedures, remotely, in a record time and in an effective way.
Dubai The Model Centre
Official Customer Service Week Platinum Partner
Official Customer Service Week Partners
UAE Exchange, the leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand, has always adopted a customer-centric approach in over 30 years of its successful global operations. The aim of achieving excellence in customer service drives UAE Exchange to build the world’s largest network in its class with more than 525 direct offices in 24 countries strengthened by correspondent banking relationship with more than 150 banks, thus connecting over 3.5 million customers, worldwide, with their loved ones. Over 7000 professionals representing over 40 nationalities work towards customer delight across the network, offering the widest range of services and promotions among exchange brands.
National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) was incorporated in 1968. It has a network of 122 branches and more than 500 ATMs in the UAE.
Ranked as one of the top 50 Safest Banks in the World, NBAD currently operates across 15 countries on four continents.
The Bank provides its customer with a wide variety of financial services. It provides 24 hour internet banking and personalized customer support through the Call Centre.
LiveAdmins is a 10-year provider of online sales & customer support using Live Chat technology. They train their chat operators on client websites to deliver the type of customer service that helps clients get more leads, adds the human element to their websites, bridges the gap between their business and their website visitors, makes their business seem more ‘available’ for consumers (since the chat operators are often allocated 24/7), helps them earn more consumer trust, enhances their online user’s experience, and gives their business the competitive edge through superior, professional online customer service. LiveAdmins supplements its core Live Chat service with a host of internet marketing & software development services.
About the organisers:
Ethos Consultancy specializes in delivering strategic customer service solutions across the Middle East. Ethos believes customer service is one of the most important factors differentiating business performance and success between competitors. As a result of this, Ethos Consultancy has developed a range of customer service orientated products and solutions that help clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage in the field of service quality. Ethos Consultancy has developed and executed UAE Customer Service Week in order to raise awareness, educate and share best practice on customer service standards
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC's large scale conferences are market leading “must attend” events for their respective industries. Founded in 1973, our mission has always been to deliver the highest possible quality of conferences to each market sector and geographical area we serve. Our values and culture are based on an entrepreneurial edge, leading edge research, and a passion for excellence. Our delegates, sponsors and partners come from the world’s most influential businesses, and our conferences enable them to tap into leading edge concepts, networks and tools to make their businesses more successful.
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, Johannesburg, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Sydney and Toronto. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences covering a wide range of industries including infrastructure, construction, oil & gas, transport, finance, and government, amongst others.
The International Customer Service Institute
The International Customer Service Institute was founded in 2005, operating from its headquarters in London and Dubai, however, represented all over the world through its global implementation and certification partnership network. TICSI aims to inspire the achievement of the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of service quality in every international market. With a need clearly identified for an independent organisation to set global customer service standards TICSI has created its own customer service standard (TISSE2012) as a cornerstone against which to compare.
TICSI was set up to collate and amass best practices in the service quality field and to provide the means for dissemination of the collected information to member organisations and individuals. With a knowledgeable and highly experienced team, service quality experts on a strategic advisory panel and worldwide partnership in Customer Service Excellence along with continuous research conducted into new practices and methodologies, TICSI is leading the field in global best practice in customer service and service quality.There will be representatives taking part in both the UAE and Australian Customer Service Weeks this year, proving that TICSI is an innovative and progressive organisation that is seeking to be the global customer service excellence thought leader. If you couple this with the further developments in the TICSI Solution Portfolio and the expansion of the Partnership network, the future of the Institute looks very bright.